Written on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 by @nadiarizqi
GETAC announced the latest addition of its rugged mobile computing products. The GETAC PS535F handheld is the company?s next generation, fully rugged GPS-enabled PDA featuring a built-in 3 megapixel auto-focus camera, altimeter and E-compass. These new features will enable field-based employees to capture field data on-site and transmit that data back to headquarters in real-time.
The GETAC PS535F features Windows Mobile 6.1 software for quick access to email, the Internet, texting and other means of mobile communications. Weighing a mere 10.7 ounces, the device can operate at full capacity for up to 8-hours on a fully-charged battery and is MIL-STD 810F compliant and IP54 certified to operate without failure under the most extreme weather conditions, environments and everyday abuse associated with its user base.
Getac PS535F Main Features
* 3.5? VGA Touch Screen Display
* 533MHz Samsung 2450 processor
* Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1
* 128Mb onboard MDDR
* 2GB onboard NAND Flash Storage ROM
* MIL-STD 810F and IP54 compliant
* Embedded GPS Receiver
* 3.0 Megapixel On-Board Camera
* Altimeter and E-Compass
* Integrated Bluetooth V2.0 and 802.11b/g capability
* Sunlight Readable Display solution (optional)
* 8 Hour Battery Life
* Dimensions: 5.7" x 3.2" x 1.2"
* Weight: 10.6 oz